View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 01:00 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Okay eposdoe. Not the greatest. Didnt care about the two girls that went home as we barely knew anything about them...

Sienne is really pretty and seems nice but idk, her and Arie didn’t seem to click to me really, they just seemed kinda bland as a pairing.

Wow Crystal is just the most obnoxious person ever. Her making a big deal about things and saying people are judging her, wow lady, play the victim more. Then she steals him? I think it wont be long before hell get mighty sick of her. She's coming off so possessive.

I think the 14 year age difference between Arie and Becca M is a bit much. But I dont think its impossible for it to work if they have similar interests. They seem to be meshing pretty well and Becca has a lot of confidence and self assurance as a 22 year old. However I think if they fell in love and got married Arie would be ready for it, but she’s so young still. She has a lot of life to live. I know people get married in their early twenties but I know a lot of people who have already been divorced as well. But I think Arie is already emotionally invested so i there really a point in even using that as an excuse? I would be legit shocked if he didn’t pick Becca. It’s more than obvious that he likes her the most of everyone there.

I still like Tia okay but she needs to stand out a bit more in order to be a real contender. Same goes for Chelsey.

Kendall, meh. Not a fan. The taxidermy thing is weird and she was trying way too hard to stand out on their date.

Lauren seems nice but boring.

Know thing about the others really yet.

Here is my order as of now:

Like:
Tia
Becca M
Sienne

Not sure yet:
Marique
Jena
Ashley
Jaqueline