View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:49 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
When did she say they were linked to jake? I know in 210 Lucas assumed that but when else was that implied?

And again never said p had feelings for Lucas in season 2 although imo they never went away. But how hip acted with the letter and whenever she saw Lucas I felt more from her. That’s all I’m saying. But again MY opinion so you don’t have to agree lol.

I didn’t really like BH . Hated them in season 1, 3 and 4 tbh. They were fine after that but it just felt like they became instant best friends. It was weird for me. I much preferred them in the later seasons after p was gone because it felt more realistic that way.

I loved BP to death but hated them in season 4 because of Brooke. Parts of 3 as well. But 2 and 5 were amazing! PH was probably my opt friendship though! . Pissed they got neglected after s1 because they were so adorable at first. At least it came back around in season 6!
Peyton never said it, but I think that it was pretty obvious what the writers were pushing with that relationship in S2.

Agree to disagree lol.

Why don't you like S3 BH? I can understand S1 and 4, but not that season.