View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:04 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It's understandable feeling better, but it was like all of her problems in the first 10 episode were linked to Jake leaving and we both that's not true at all and that's where I have issues with storyline. Her friendship didn't develop enough

I don't really think Hilarie was trying to make out that Peyton still had romantic feelings for Lucas, at least in S2 and it's the only season where she didn't feel anything for Luke.

Yep, especially since I see basically acting your life revolves around an two months (if that) relationships as pretty pathetic and just as saying one person is the one for you.
When did she say they were linked to jake? I know in 210 Lucas assumed that but when else was that implied?

And again never said p had feelings for Lucas in season 2 although imo they never went away. But how hip acted with the letter and whenever she saw Lucas I felt more from her. That’s all I’m saying. But again MY opinion so you don’t have to agree lol.

I didn’t really like BH . Hated them in season 1, 3 and 4 tbh. They were fine after that but it just felt like they became instant best friends. It was weird for me. I much preferred them in the later seasons after p was gone because it felt more realistic that way.

I loved BP to death but hated them in season 4 because of Brooke. Parts of 3 as well. But 2 and 5 were amazing! PH was probably my opt friendship though! . Pissed they got neglected after s1 because they were so adorable at first. At least it came back around in season 6!