View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 01:31 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

One Tree Hill #2 - This is the place where everything's better and everything's safe.

bringing this over:

You think thats weird? this is Chuck now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4cICexUcAEasCa.jpg

Quote:
There was some signs that Peyton still cared about Lucas but some of those lines you listen are pretty objectively imo and don't really match up to what the show was trying to sell at the time. It may have made sense for Lucas to the reason for her depression, but the show was massively downplay LP's connection at that point so I doubt it. She maybe not having being acting like Jake was the guy for her or anything, but instead she was acting like her life wouldn't be complete with him & Jenny and that's just as bad imo.
I never said the show was implying anything, that was just what I took from it. To me, it was easier to BELIEVE that Peyton still had feelings. Lucas had maybe a few little moments but maybe it was the way Chad was playing it, idk.

And she never said her life wouldnt be complete without Jake lol. She was sad when he left which is understandable because "people always leave" and all, but nah, she wasn't spewing ridiculous words to him like Lucas was to Brooke.

I loved Andy too.

We need a new thread!