View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:22 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Not surprising because they cast such young people. They might have better success if they cast more 30 year olds....

What is with these girls in the boxing challenge acting like big babies? Its a show and you are there to have fun and just go with the flow. Them getting upset about the wrestlers trying to amp them up was just pathetic. lol. I am not really a fan of Tia anymore because of that lol. What a baby.

They are definitely making Crystal look annoying but I think maybe its the editing? Though she is very know it all. Chelsea actually isn’t that bad she just seems kind of boring.

Arie likes Becca (short hair) a lot, that is clear. But its obvious that they do have a connection so maybe they would be a good match. She seems a bit conceited though to me. Now I wanna know how old she is! Like what, 22? lol

I don’t Arie much. He seems nice but I just think he is so cheesey and a bit too dorky.

WTF was with the fake flashback? That was so weird. Was that the same girl that apparently had the car trauma as well? Annalise was just too much. She was pushing it way too far. She should have tried to open up more. She was just so incredibly awkward.

And what the hell was even with the dog challenge? What was the point of that? Seemed really weird. Did they get the dogs just to misbehave? I dont get it.