View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 10:21 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
That happens to me all the time too. People look at me dumbfounded and I don't even feel like explaining. LOL
Wow true . I remember the only time I could not solve my math homework in high school. It made me go insane . Anyway a girl in the class had the solution because her mother is a math professor in college so she had solved it. So I asked to see the solution.

The girl started explaining to me, said two sentences for less than a minute and I was like "Thanks". I basically saw the whole solution just based on the starting point. She was green . I guess it must have taken her far more time to grasp her mother's solution so she could not accept the fact that all I needed was just few words. In general this girl had issues with me because I was great in math and I had the vision to solve tasks and do stuff that she did not have. I guess she thought that just because her mother is math professor she will be great in math too and she will be the best in our class and that was not the case.

I do the same at work. I need a word or sentence to see the point and people. This is a problem however because people bore me. I know where they are going before they have reached the end point and if they take a lot of time to go to the point I get frustrated and rush them to get to the gist of it.