View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I love that Andy decided to be open and honest with Ephram and tell him about Amy and Reed. Ephram's reaction was sad.

I like Reid less and less as the show goes on. He just is coming off a bit douchey to me. Now he hasn't called or made an attempt to talk to Amy after kissing her? Then they make plans and he bails midway through? She could have gone to the concert! But it is good that Amy can have an "Easy" relationship without all the stress and intensity she had in the past.

Good God Kyle is annoying. His constant "you're jealous of me, I'm a genius!" is so freaking annoying. 100 dollars is a lot but how does he think he is going to afford Julliard? I mean dude, maybe you should consider a job? He can easily make 100 dollars though! Sell some things online, offer to babysit, get a part time job etc. I like that Ephram gets to see what a broody teenager is like, it seems he can relate to his father more. Their ending scenes were cute. When Kyle asked if they should hug, that was funny.

I'm not sure why Nina is so awkward around Andy now? I mean, its obvious that she still has feelings for him. I dont see why she doesnt just maintain her friendship with him and then not worry about what Jake thinks? He can deal with it. The whole counseling thing was just weird!

Ephram asking Amy to the concert was A D O R A B L E. Ugh why didn't she just ditch Reed and go? She practically made Reed ask her out so she should have just rescheduled.

The core 4 scene at the end was SO CUTE. I Loved seeing E/A just hanging out as friends. Gosh, they just stand next to each other and radiate chemistry.