View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 11:28 PM
dixieland_dreamer
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenuh84:
<STRONG>I think he made it clear throughout the episode that he just didn't want his FRIEND to leave, which was good.

Seth did seem to be completely self-involved and not think about Summers feelings (like when he was reading the note), but I like that Summer was so understanding and supportive.....she's gonna be a great girlfriend to Seth. And we know that she won't let Seth get away with being an ASS to her under most circumstances.</STRONG>
First off, Summer kicks ass. Seriously. She was so awesome tonight, being so understanding with Seth and talking with Ryan. I started out as a Seth Fan First, but Summer is probably my favorite character now. I'm hoping Seth redeems himself pretty quickly so he can move back up the list.

And about the friend thing - as much as I was annoyed with Seth for obsessing while he was with Summer, up until the end I was willing to cut him some slack. The over-dramatized airport scene with "If You Leave" is what really ticked me off. And then 'what if she's the one' made it worse. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anna is gone, Anna is gone, Anna is gone...

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote