View Single Post
Old 04-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Profaine Angel
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I think I watched only the Greta Garbo movie and the Sophie Marceu movie (maybe that was the obscure french/British production that you mention).
Unfprtunately, no. It had Louis Gauthier, Jean Rousselière, and Rita Waterhouse - heard of any of them? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (I hadn't!)

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Monkey Business but it didn't seem to hold up as well the second time I saw it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

shrr, I adore you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Barbara love!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I adore The Lady Eve, although it's not my favourite, I had to get the Criterion DVD just because it was THERE and it's fabulous, made me like the film even more [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And Ball Of Fire -- my absolute favourite!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Was looking around at classic film stars filmographies yesterday and realized that for some reason the person I've seen in the most films is Myrna Loy. I haven't really tried to see tons of her movies, but that's the way its worked out.
Hehe, I love when that happens. Like you think, oh I've seen five or six of their films...then go count and it's more like 20 or 30! I know my most is the aforementioned Stanwyck, at something like 65 of her films by now - give or take, I can't be bothered counting [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] There's like 12 of hers I don't own yet plus two I own but haven't seen. Myrna Loy, off the top of my head, about 12 or 13? -- OK, I just went and counted, and 22 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't realise that!!

And then I've only seen one Norma Shearer film, no full length Mary Pickford, and all these other incredibly famous people, I've seen one or nothing of. Bah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Profaine Angel is offline   Reply With Quote