View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Jenuh84
Extreme Fan

Hey BCer's, how's it going?

So the episode wasn't great, that's for sure, and neither were the previews but now that Anna is out of the picture I'm pretty confident that we will have many priceless S/S scenes in the upcoming episodes.

The hood of the car scene had some cute S/S. Did anyone else notice that when Seth started talking about Anna after he pulled away that he was rubbing Summer's back? It was cute and kind of like he didn't want her to think that just because he was thinking about Anna that he didn't care about her.

Also, I liked that Seth only seemed to ever say that "he didn't want to hurt her feelings", not he shouldn't have gone after Summer or something. I think he made it clear throughout the episode that he just didn't want his FRIEND to leave, which was good.

Seth did seem to be completely self-involved and not think about Summers feelings (like when he was reading the note), but I like that Summer was so understanding and supportive.....she's gonna be a great girlfriend to Seth. And we know that she won't let Seth get away with being an ASS to her under most circumstances.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote