View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 10:45 PM
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+
Absolute Fan

Ugggg... I am angry in ways, but in ways I am not angry...

Seth and Summer are the perfect couple IMO.... but Seth to me wasn't a COMPLETE ASS tonight... I feel that he felt in his heart that Anna could not leave without knowing that even though he could never care for her like he does Summer, that it dosen't mean that she isn't a big part of his life...

Summer said last week the same thing basically Seth said this week.... Are they meant to be? Both have said it and both times I have gotten pissed, BUT both said it... so Seth wasn't completely wrong for having asked the same question that Summer did.... Yeah Seth might have been thinking about Anna the whole night, but Summer was an ass toward seth last week right after they had sex... I think both are still insecure and have those questions....

WHY DID He/She PICK ME?

I think that Summer telling him to go, took a lot of guts... but I think she also knew that Seth and Anna had special relationship, Yeah Seth should have thougt more about Summer's feelings, but hell he is a newbie at relationships and is basically being taught along the way by Anna and Summer both....

So I guess what I am trying to say is, I will not give the Sock Monkeys, the benefit of my cussing Seth, as with any other shipper couple the more you bitch about your couple the more the other ones enjoy it, trust me I use to love it when the D/Je'rs would get so pissed at D/J, that I would be like yeah, well see told you Dawson would end up doing it or See Joey wanted Pacey all along, I hope that makes sense (LOL) so why I am not that pissed is because in the end, SETH & SUMMER both are in Newport as a couple, both have said things that have pissed me off, but in the end they will work it out... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope I made sense....

Also I have to add, I was touched by Seth tonight, it actually made me love him and hate him both.. I actually shed tears.... don't get me wrong, I am so glad Anna is gone, but Damn Adam can act man, when I saw the tears, that is all it took, Pacey did that to me too, something about a sexy guy crying melts my heart.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote