View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 09:59 PM
dixieland_dreamer
Obsessed Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title. Good job, Vero!

I actually did watch the ep live and it wasn't as horrible as I had built it up in my mind. (I have a pretty active imagination.) Seth was feeling guilty for hurting Anna's feelings and didn't want to be the reason she left Newport. I can deal with that, I guess. But it still left a bad taste in my mouth. I didn't like the way he brushed Summer aside tonight and freaked out about Anna's letter in front of her. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Summer was so supportive and sweet about it, though. Just one more reason to love the girl. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The whole 'what if the girl I'm supposed to be with just went to Pittsburgh' comment pissed me the hell off. WTF was that about? I am so over the Summer v. Anna thing Seth has going on. Really. It's old, and I'm tired of it. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm trying to focus on the positive here. Anna is gone, and that's something at least.

But those frickin previews sucked. Did we really need to focus all that time on the Jimmy/Julie stuff? How many of us care that much? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited dixieland_dreamer ]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote