View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:45 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks!

I hear you about visiting their house now. No itching this time around? Hope that continued to be a thing of the past!
I hope so too .

Quote:
Exactly, you can always leave. How far away is the bar from your house?
Not super far away. I live in the so called extended center of the city. This is in the actual center of the city. I would need to take bus for two stations and then the subway for another two stations and do some walking. This is on the way to there.

Quote:
For New Year's tomorrow, I'm getting up and going to downtown Minneapolis (if the car allows lol) to a Polish store/deli. We will get some Pierogies, Polish sausage, kraut and a few other things. Then I am going to spend all day and night watching endless sports. There's just way too much on for me to even consider going out tomorrow night... then again, nothing could be on and I'd still prefer staying home. Next to Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve is my least favorite holiday. It's mostly an excuse for people to go out and get drunk and act like fools. Not my cup of tea.
Sounds like a great plan . Yeah well the excuse of the two women with me is that they do not want to cook tomorrow . My college friend definitely do not drink that much. Not sure about her friend.