View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:41 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
No problem. You came up with the cool title!
Cool or not it's the only idea we had . Plus we create so fast new OT threads that no one would notice if the title sucks or not . This is the least of our issues.

Quote:
That's good. So this is how he differs from your boss. I find it endearing when people admit their faults. I just love lack of ego in every sense so I appreciate and really find it cool when people will not only admit their faults/weaknesses but even joke about them because it shows lack of ego, honesty, and just being human.
Oh M has an ego but it's more related to what he knows and what he does not. If he knows that he is not good in something he does not claim that he is good at it, nor he argues with someone who clearly is. For example we were wondering whether it would snow these last few days. He said that it won't. I jokingly asked him if he got this information from the stars. He told me that actually statistically usually every year we get the same amount of snow/rain on average each month. And based on those statistics we already got the amount of snow this month so this means that most probably it won't snow.

Or once we were having lunch and on two separate cases I said that I do not drink because alcohol does not have good effect on me and that I do not eat onions because they lower blood pressure and I have low blood pressure as it is. To this he basically said it makes sense that you don't drink - the alcohol lowers your blood pressure. And after that he said you don't need alcohol, good for you for not drinking.

If he tells me something and I question his claim and then I prove that he is wrong and I am right he has no issues with it. If I tell him that he needs to work on something there is a big chance that he would agree with me.

Quote:
Well, some people no matter what, are just weak in certain areas even when trying to improve. Outside of natural psychic ability stuff (and I don't even see that as a gift, I just see it as in my DNA due to family blood lines) I don't have a creative bone in my body. I also suck at math and computers. I could take endless classes in both math and computers and I'd still never be good when naturally trying to apply advanced processes to those subjects. That's just the way it is. I hate both subjects as much as they hate me too... but my hatred is merely because I suck at them.
. Exactly. I think that he is just does not have the mind to learn languages or to be eloquent writer. To be fair I sucked at this as a kid too. I had private lessons to work on this and they helped me tremendously.

Quote:
WTF that idiot is not a psychologist. I hate when people throw around that word like it's something anyone can achieve. You need schooling. I wonder what her educational background is. Guaranteed it's not true psychology like a Masters or Doctorate. I bet more social services or something. What an idiot. LOL
She does not have doctorate for sure. For masters I am not sure, but she is definitely not good. During his evaluation M tried to explain to them that we have co-workers that have dealt with aggressive bosses in the past so when then they hear the jerk yelling they are reminded of those bad past experiences and this makes them dislike the jerk. If you ask me quite logical, but only M and I got this. For them it was alien territory.

Quote:
That is because HR idiot, jerk prick and idiotic boss all know you rule over them and there's nothing they can do about it.
Mhm yeah . And M got this as well. He felt their fakeness from a mile away.