View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:29 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread !
No problem. You came up with the cool title!

Quote:
No M does not think that he is too good for it. He admits that he sucks at it .
That's good. So this is how he differs from your boss. I find it endearing when people admit their faults. I just love lack of ego in every sense so I appreciate and really find it cool when people will not only admit their faults/weaknesses but even joke about them because it shows lack of ego, honesty, and just being human.

Quote:
He and his twin sister actually studied in a high school where their major was English and as a whole studying languages. His sister is actually translator. His mother is a language teacher. His big sister works as a support in HP and uses English. He knows that he sucks at it compared to his sisters and mother. He understands perfectly English, but he is not that good when it comes to him expressing thoughts in English.

I asked him how he managed to complete high school given that he had to not just study English, but also study subjects like biology, chemistry etc in English. His answer was by getting lots of F . He is not the worst out there, he is just not eloquent speaker in English the way he is in Bulgarian.
Well, some people no matter what, are just weak in certain areas even when trying to improve. Outside of natural psychic ability stuff (and I don't even see that as a gift, I just see it as in my DNA due to family blood lines) I don't have a creative bone in my body. I also suck at math and computers. I could take endless classes in both math and computers and I'd still never be good when naturally trying to apply advanced processes to those subjects. That's just the way it is. I hate both subjects as much as they hate me too... but my hatred is merely because I suck at them.

Quote:
To be honest this is not so much coming from them than coming from the HR who thinks is a great psychologist. Psychologist my a$$ . During M's evaluation she threatened him with firing. After my evaluation was her birthday and she saw M and started hugging him . He was like WTF .
WTF that idiot is not a psychologist. I hate when people throw around that word like it's something anyone can achieve. You need schooling. I wonder what her educational background is. Guaranteed it's not true psychology like a Masters or Doctorate. I bet more social services or something. What an idiot. LOL

That is because HR idiot, jerk prick and idiotic boss all know you rule over them and there's nothing they can do about it.