View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:10 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Interesting. You have all of them completely analyzed. What strikes me is M... if he's so intelligent wouldn't it bother him that he sucks at English? LOL You'd think if he was so intelligent he'd be motivated to learn the language but I guess that's too simple a way of analyzing it. He might think he's too good for it, lol.
No M does not think that he is too good for it. He admits that he sucks at it . He and his twin sister actually studied in a high school where their major was English and as a whole studying languages. His sister is actually translator. His mother is a language teacher. His big sister works as a support in HP and uses English. He knows that he sucks at it compared to his sisters and mother. He understands perfectly English, but he is not that good when it comes to him expressing thoughts in English.

I asked him how he managed to complete high school given that he had to not just study English, but also study subjects like biology, chemistry etc in English. His answer was by getting lots of F . He is not the worst out there, he is just not eloquent speaker in English the way he is in Bulgarian.

Quote:
Wow, boss and jerk sound so manipulative. I cannot believe the games that they play. Good that you and M are smart enough not to put up with their sht.
To be honest this is not so much coming from them than coming from the HR who thinks is a great psychologist. Psychologist my a$$ . During M's evaluation she threatened him with firing. After my evaluation was her birthday and she saw M and started hugging him . He was like WTF .