View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 01:29 PM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That guy (who I will always just see as Drew Carey's crossdressing brother ) was excluded via fingerprints and DNA in more recent times, I believe.
ahhh.

I wonder, though, after all these years how do investigators know DNA hasn't been tainted?

Quote:
I suggest the History Channel series. Only 5 episodes under 45 minutes each.
I tried watching it on my computer, but they wanted me to disable ad blocker (NO!) so I will watch on my iPad.

Quote:
They partially solve one of the Zodiac's ciphers that has gone unsolved for decades. It's one of the top three unsolved codes that has stumped the FBI, CIA, etc. for nearly 50 years.
It's insane that so many smart people have been unable to figure it out. Makes me think the Zodiac was sending gibberish to f--- with the investigators and it really means nothing.

Quote:
Pretty cool that it all starts in my former hood of Riverside, though. My brother went to the school that was the first crime scene mentioned in the series.
I think when I was watching the movie and Riverside was mentioned I was like, Sasha!

Quote:
I liked the Disney movie and how she really wasn't the evil villain as portrayed in other versions. Perspective is key.
I'm the opposite. I thought Disney was crazy for taking one of their most loved villains and trying to soften her. Let the badass bitch be bad.

I liked Hidden Figures a lot.
And Theory of Everything. It's amazing how he's lived so many years more than doctors were telling him he'd live.