View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 05:19 AM
girl under the floor
Fan Forum Hero

I agree
I tend to like Netflix shows and like to discuss them. But I also binge. And after a week (sometimes 2), most of the discussing has faded out.
And lifting a board over hiatus for 80% of the year without new episodes has proven to be a struggle. Obviously not for every Netflix show, I do realize there are some successful ones. But whilst I'm relatively speaking not a long-time member of , I've seen Netflix boards open and close within months time.
Having it in one place would make - in my opinion - for more quality discussion about the different shows and I think the board in itself would maybe have steadier traffic as well, cause you get people from different shows together on 1 board. (ex. some people like The Crown, other like the Superhero shows, maybe the same people don't like both).
I'm just doing simple math here, but since a board needs a minimum of 15 posts a day to stay open; it'd be much easier for a board that has the shows combined to keep steady traffic.
I like Iron Fist and I like the Crown and 13 Reasons Why (and a whole other range of shows too ). If I want(ed) those boards to stay, I'd have to make (let's say) 30 posts a day and board hop. If it was combined in 1 board, I could just visit that one board, only being "required" to make 10 posts. I think there must be plenty of people who like different Netflix shows, but just don't have the time to commit to multiple boards in terms of posting