View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Here we gooooo the final season.

Ugh Nina picking Jake? No thanks. Andy telling Nina not to marry Jake was really sweet. Why didn’t Nina just agree then and there. Why did she need time? UGH. Their argument was hard to watch. I don’t understand why they were pushing each other away.
I hatttted this. Man, Andy/Nina have danced around each other forever. I really would have liked for them to reunite early season 4 so we could have seen it all play out instead of Jake still existing.

Quote:
Reed… aka the guy from Jane the Virgin. That’s hilarious. Amy just falls for guys too easily. Is he really gay? I don’t remember. lol. I want to like him though, he seems cool. Not too fond of Amy’s hair tbh. I just love her hair long but I guess its a nice change.
He's not gay. Kyle is. Not that this has anything to do with Reid, lol, but Reid is not gay.

I think Amy's hair was a result of trying to show Amy with more maturity and wisdom or something. This show was known for hairstyles reflecting certain storylines.

Quote:
Bright waiting on Ephram was so adorable!!! I definitely missed him in the episode so it was great to see him show up at the end. His cute little face. Definitely interested to see what happens with E/A in the next one.

Why is Delia all girly now?
Love Bright and Bright/Ephram.

Delia goes from tomboy, to girly then tomboy then girly, haha, I love how she kind of goes back and forth and it's A-Okay too.

Quote:
Hannah’s braids were hilarious. I actually went to school with braids like that And was teased relentlessly haha. I had the good mind to take them out the next day lol. The Bright and Hannah airport scene was really adorable. The kiss. That was a good kiss. I mostly like them for Bright but still, I am enjoying this storyline.
The braids. Good that you took yours out too, haha.

Quote:
Glad the marriage was Edna and Irvs!

Decent premiere but nothing THAT amazing imo. Hope the next ones interest me a bit more.
Totally agree. I think as Ephram/Amy fans we just wanted to see more and fast. LOL That is why it felt kind of incomplete, there was so much to tackle and nothing really happened in this one. It was like this episode kind of tied up season 3 loose ends and 4.2 is when season 4 REALLY gets started.