View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
thanks for that interview tbh i always loved their characters i loved the main four and one thing i love about this show was they still seem very much part of this show ,

story wise i was ok to see kono leave i honestly didnt think her character development was getting much use anyways so i think her next step was have a kid , they didnt use her much towards the end . Chin he still had some more story to give i really enjoyed his charter til this day i wish he stayed

now to what the actors said i dont think what grace said was bad i think in the end she loves the people but it is a job , so she also has needs to fulfil , her not missing work isnt a bad thing i mean she has more free time now which is good as mother and for her to have time to herself . but does it hurt alittle sure but i dont know if i ever rule her out on coming back i think in the right situation sure but we dont know the behind the scenes stuff to it . i only wish for them to be togethr in the final episode cause they are still ohana , saying that they did both actors get under paid no matter what its unfair

I agree with you about still missing Chin I think there was still enough to do with his character for Kono there was only one thing left becoming a mom maybe Grace was not looking forward to that at all.

The show is still talking about both characters they are not forgotten. I hope when this show will end we will see them again I doubt it but I can hope right! I don't think both Characters got under paid Alex and Scott are the leads and like in every show they earn more and 5000 dollar less is not a reason to leave in my eyes but like you said we don't know what happend back stage.