View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 06:48 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

okay this episode left me more confused than ever. and with this season this was hard to top

what in the hell is with this timeline. apparently time moves faster there since henry was able to grow up into a men without regina aging really at all. but then robin and zelena are both there and robin has aged but zelena hasnt? also 8 years is almost a decade and yet lucy grew up to be a 8 year old girl and the others didnt age at all once again? i guess iwant to live in that land lol.

why did rumple retun to be rumplestilzkin? what happened in the meantime. i didnt quite get that

what also bothers me is why all leads except for regina have a horrible make up. emma had the sick looking look all through season 4 and 5 and now jacinda has it too. she looks sick ALL THE TIME.

i kinda figured it was regina who cast the curse because she was manipulated. why else would she have cried that much when drizzila gave her the memory potion.

that gothel turned on Dri also wasnt that surprising. she is working for herself. for no one else. now i just want to know if rapunzel is good or bad because i still cant quite place her

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign