View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 06:00 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

thanks for that interview tbh i always loved their characters i loved the main four and one thing i love about this show was they still seem very much part of this show ,

story wise i was ok to see kono leave i honestly didnt think her character development was getting much use anyways so i think her next step was have a kid , they didnt use her much towards the end . Chin he still had some more story to give i really enjoyed his charter til this day i wish he stayed

now to what the actors said i dont think what grace said was bad i think in the end she loves the people but it is a job , so she also has needs to fulfil , her not missing work isnt a bad thing i mean she has more free time now which is good as mother and for her to have time to herself . but does it hurt alittle sure but i dont know if i ever rule her out on coming back i think in the right situation sure but we dont know the behind the scenes stuff to it . i only wish for them to be togethr in the final episode cause they are still ohana , saying that they did both actors get under paid no matter what its unfair