View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 01:04 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
The pace was slow as heck. Daryl and Tara have really pissed me off the last few episodes. I am not mad or leaving the show because they are killing Carl.. I would have left a long time ago if I got enraged like that over characters dying... like when Glenn died, I loved Glenn, yet I stayed on after he died. I am thinking about giving up because this show is so slow paced... and honestly, I am tired as frack of the Saviours/Negan.. I feel like nothing was accomplished in these eight episodes at all... the Saviours are still in charge and now Rick/crew have lost The Kingdom and Alexandria. Some REAL progress would be nice.

I would not have mind Carl dying if it was in a epic battle, or he died saving Enid/or Judith. But got bite by a walker while helping some nobody free the walker's soul. I hate when they kill off good characters and replace them with a lame character. I also am sick and tired of tuning in each week just to see Rick and company gets their ass beat by Negan. Negan already been on the show for 2 season. Now it's time for them to kill him and move on with the storyline.