View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 12:51 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
That's true and it's such a shame. She only has one living child and you'd think that she'd somehow let it go. It's strange,though...Drizella didn't always hate Ella. The girls were sisters until after Anastasia went into a coma. Why does she have so much disdain and animosity towards her?

Victoria may have won this time,but she may not win the war. She's underestimating both Drizella and Gothel.
I can share what I speculated elsewhere. I think after Cecilia, Marcus & Anastasia were all gone, Drizella was left with the only parent she had left. She wanted her acceptance & approval. So, when Rapunzel's animosity towards Ella grew over losing Anastasia, Drizella might have turned on Ella in some twisted show of loyalty to her mother. She probably hoped that by siding with Lady T, she would gain favor but that was obviously not the case. Eventually, she may have even harbored her own resentment over Ella being saved rather than her sister and projected it onto Ella being the reason her own mother was mistreating her.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.