View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Popcorn71
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp
I like the pacing with DeVoe, their late villain reveals in seasons past were a drag. I prefer longer arcs - it's just do they have the chops to see it through. I would take two jail episodes. More bus meta (villain of the weeks) and some of them should tie into the main plot. I would like an Iris centric and Wally centric episode (if/when he exits for LoT) but that's wishful thinking.

I agree. In seasons past, by the time they "revealed" who the villains were, everyone already knew. Divulging the villain this early was a good idea. As stated, execution is the key. It could go only two ways. Hopefully, the writers put some thought into how all this plays out I hope the story lasts for a least three eps; that way we can find out what the Thinker's real plan is. Exactly what is this "enlightenment"? And why do the DeVoes hate Barry so much?

Quote:
They should do another episode on a different earth like 2x13 and 2x14 those were so popular. They haven't matched those again for some odd reason but they milk the crossovers dry.
Hopefully, if they do another two parter (other than the Trial arc), I hope it revolves around their daughter; & these crossovers were played out 2 years ago

Quote:
I'm betting on the vows resurfacing in Dawn's hands too because they made such a point to insert her hands.
Certainly hope so!! It'd be nice to see them renew their vows w/out certain someones being there Besides, Joe needs to give away his baby girl again, & have a chance to witness that beautiful moment.