View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Here are the third set of photos of Charlie and Elodie at Ace Comic Con!

Quote:
In season 3 of Marvel and Netflix's #Daredevil, you get to meet Daredevil and Elektra's (@e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g) love child: ME! #CharlieCox #ElodieYung #Marvel #AceComicCon

Quote:
beautiful and terrifying ⚔️ @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g @acecomiccon #acecomiccon #elodieyung #elektra #daredevil #netflix #longisland #newyork

Quote:
I ❤️ Elodie Yung, she’s such a sweet person. So is the homie Tara. #Elektra #daredevil #acecomiccon

Quote:
Look who we bumped into... @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g @ripleysobo #elektra #daredevil #zachlieberman #leolieberman #thepunisher #mcu #marvel @acecomiccon

Quote:
Me and my bro Junie got a picture with Charlie Cox aka Daredevil and Elodie Yung aka Elektra. @_charliecox @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g @acecomiccon @nycblive #deadpool #sharkpool #daredevil #charliecox #elektra #elodieyung #acecomiccon #acecon #comiccon #longisland #nassaucoliseum #cosplay #2017

Quote:
casually hanging with matt murdock and elektra nachios, average people who may or may not be affiliated with the protectors of hell’s kitchen #DAREDEVIL #charliecox #elodieyung

Quote:
With Charlie Cox and Elodie Yung of Marvel's Daredevil and Defenders. #daredevil #elektra #thedefenders #thehitmansbodyguard #boardwalkempire #acecomiccon

Quote:
thank you @prideofgypsies @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g and #ezramiller for making my day and @ketyasmom for making #elodieyung possible I wish I got to show her my Elektra or punisher #mera #acecomiccon #meracosplay #dccosplay #aquaman #queenofaltantis #aquamancosplay #dcaquaman #dcmera #justiceleague #justiceleaguemovie #jasonmamoa