View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero (View Post)
Yeah that was a big chance for them.
Maybe there will be another, who knows. Valencia almost drew yesterday but got a winning penalty toward the end of the match. Atletico is leading at the moment, the 2nd half of the match just started. We'll see what happens in the Villareal vs. Barcelona match tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
I know a lot of English people are very happy about their draw. I know even with the US not in it I still plan on watching.
I hope England will do well, they often underperform in the WC/Euros. That's great you're still gonna watch it.

I'm happy Real Madrid finally seem to be getting into form also in La Liga. They were missing practically all our starting XI defenders plus a couple of other important players in yesterday's Sevilla match due to injuries and bans. Sevilla has been in a good form so a lot of people (me included ) were worried. But Real totally dominated, 5-0 already during halftime. That was the final score too, which was fitting, one for each of Cristiano's 5 Ballon D'ors (and a brace for the man himself - the goals will start coming!). Everyone did so well, I wish we would go with with this starting XI in all games from now on.

The Manchester Derby is starting, I'm gonna watch that.

And then the FIFA Club World Cup next week (which will make Real miss match day 16), I hope Real can win it again this year.