View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 02:49 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
when P&E plus the PM and his wife were watching TV in the palace and Macmillan just wouldn't stop talking he's a boring old man for sure and he doesn't even respect the Queen enough to shut it.
also his relationship with his wife was so odd. she had a lover and wasn't even hiding it from him, but he wouldn't do anything about it position can't be worth that much.
HAHA, he was annoying. And Elizabeth's face was priceless. And yeah, it seems to me that he has an open relationship with his wife? They're together but she's free to see the other man.

Quote:
loved Philip's speech to Elizabeth at the dinner but to see Margaret at the same time, thinking she might never have such happiness and a partner who'd be with her through thick and thin it was so heartbreaking..and how distressed she was later at home she's the kind of person who really hates being lonely and can't even bear it. of course she's already experienced great love so it was worse for her after that to be deprived of it.
Yeah poor Margaret. After Billy, I'd probably be as dramatic too. I think she was at the point in her life where she thinks she couldn't find love and no one will love her back.

Quote:
I really loved Margaret and Tony's chemistry. he's someone who's like her equal, and they're the same age, it was great to see her find happiness again he could see a part of her that most people in her family don't agree with. it was ought to be a good match. a passionate one for sure.
Was this the episode where Margaret said something about attending a party where her mom doesn't know the people? I laughed at that. Both Vanessa & Matthew have great on-screen chemistry though. You can tell that Tony was drawn to her right away and Margaret was being cautious but still friendly.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.