View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

^ well, I'm the opposite I love the Margaret-centric episodes cause she's my favorite. so I really loved this one.

it was heartbreaking to see her so unhappy still and seeing people get married made it even worse since she was denied that...it was also sad that she felt like her friend was her only option because the family wouldn't oppose to Billy, but of course she didn't have feelings for him.

when P&E plus the PM and his wife were watching TV in the palace and Macmillan just wouldn't stop talking he's a boring old man for sure and he doesn't even respect the Queen enough to shut it.
also his relationship with his wife was so odd. she had a lover and wasn't even hiding it from him, but he wouldn't do anything about it position can't be worth that much.

it's such a shame that Margaret had to lose a friend in Billy because he turned out to be a douche she deserves so much better..
loved Philip's speech to Elizabeth at the dinner but to see Margaret at the same time, thinking she might never have such happiness and a partner who'd be with her through thick and thin it was so heartbreaking..and how distressed she was later at home she's the kind of person who really hates being lonely and can't even bear it. of course she's already experienced great love so it was worse for her after that to be deprived of it.

I really loved Margaret and Tony's chemistry. he's someone who's like her equal, and they're the same age, it was great to see her find happiness again he could see a part of her that most people in her family don't agree with. it was ought to be a good match. a passionate one for sure.