View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 05:44 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

You are very welcome ML I'm glad you are having free time to shop.... I need to I did get some things on cyber Monday for the first time and that was great and good bargains but I have eons to go!! We did get our outside lights up and today I started the inside ( which entailed finishing cleaning up from thanksgiving. ) I took a dinner cook/eat/FF break and will get back to decorating now.

I so so pray your son inlaw is one of the percent that beats his cancer! It is wonderful he will join you all for Chrsitmas

I get my crown put on tomorrow and more decorating...hopefully will be done with that.

Next week is busy I have my bible study over for a get together breakfast( we started our break last week that goes till Jan 17th) then bunco that night then Thursday either podad and I are babysitting the kids over night or are going to DC to babysit the kids and see Emily and her new basement remodel. Confusing to relate but Walter has his Christmas part in DC Friday and Liz got invited to her old jobs party on Thursday....Grace is the problem...getting her to sleep and if she wakes up in the night...so Liz at first thought we would all go and grandparents babysit at hotel during the events and Liz would be there at night. We are deciding. Plus her friends from when she worked at Duke are getting together in NYC on Tuesday and she really wishes she could do that...but man that is the day befor emy bible study thing....when it rains it pours