View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 09:34 AM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
I would have been more interested had they actually gone darker than they have. Now its.borderline and its betty.that's taken most of the psycho torture. Had bh killed more people it w ould have made it more interesting and cooler but thwy cant really get rid of the characters. I hope they make whoever is bh interesting....

Back to hiram... would "chic" (meaning the guy that got the role) be a red herring? When they've made it official (or so it seems)?
Theres so much back story to hiram and that project they're not sepaking about but keep refering to... and yes, he will become the evil mayor slash gang/drug leader (hes gotta have something to do with all these gang wars and the jj) by the end of the season.... its like sideshow bob on the Simpsons...
Both Betty&Jughead gets the psycho torture, but I believe they'll overcome it. Well I could see Penny getting killed by the BH, and maybe even Toni. Well, that's just it, would they really let the casting call&audtion video get leaked out, and announced who's playing him so easily? Really it's quite telling that while they're being loud&oblivious with him, they're being the exact opposite with Andre. Yep, and I think GGF Lodge killed GGF Cooper because the Blossoms started paying the Lodges, around the same time that GGF Cooper got murdered.