View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:14 AM
I.am.too.old.for.this
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep and there's another reason why I believe Andre could be FP&Alice's Son/F.B.I. agent. Me too, also who knows maybe Hiram's SoDale project will fall apart, and his plan b of him controlling Riverdale is becoming the Mayor. I think either Andre or Alice hire the other guy. Yep let's just hope the boring plastic drama that's been in S2 so far is almost over with.
I would have been more interested had they actually gone darker than they have. Now its.borderline and its betty.that's taken most of the psycho torture. Had bh killed more people it w ould have made it more interesting and cooler but thwy cant really get rid of the characters. I hope they make whoever is bh interesting....

Back to hiram... would "chic" (meaning the guy that got the role) be a red herring? When they've made it official (or so it seems)?
Theres so much back story to hiram and that project they're not sepaking about but keep refering to... and yes, he will become the evil mayor slash gang/drug leader (hes gotta have something to do with all these gang wars and the jj) by the end of the season.... its like sideshow bob on the Simpsons...