View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Seamstress90
Elite Fan

Yeah, if Regina is looking for Zelena then she's likely cursed too and her curse persona hates Roni.

I suspect Rumple wanted Regina to contact her/this person who lives in San Francisco and he knew she wouldn't do it unless she had no choice. The fact that this person was sent to another state when the curse was cast suggests that she/he really isn't wanted in HH. In other words, they pose a serious threat to Tremaines'/Gothel's plans. She/he could even be the key to defeating them. And maybe that's why Rumple wants them to come to HH, especially now that Gothel is on the loose.

Other reasons I can think of why Rumple would refuse to work with Regina:

- He's protecting his family. It's 2017 in HH, which means Belle is still alive somewhere and Gideon is still a toddler. They can be threatened. So Rumple may believe that as long as no one knows he's awake, they're safe. And he's not going to endanger them just for Regina. As he said, the only thing Weaver and Roni have teamed up for is "a few happy hours", so them suddenly hanging out together might raise doubts.

- Victoria wants Gothel locked up again and will likely turn to Weaver for help. Unlike Roni, Victoria has power in HH and her trusting Weaver may be of benefit to Rumple (and through him also to others), and he doesn't want to lose that. Also, in "Beauty" Victoria suggested she has the power to send Weaver to prison if he disobeys her, so that's another reason for Rumple to choose her over Regina.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 11-30-2017 at 04:02 PM