View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:12 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Here's another reality about them separating:

Even if B/J chose not to be in a relationship anymore, there is NO WAY that they would break all ties. They were enmeshed in each others lives for so long...plus J owed B lots of money which he planned on paying off. IDK...it just doesn't seem likely for there to be a break up.
ITA that they didn't break up. My mind is now beyond whether or not they stay together. THAT was one hell of a hump you guys helped me through. I'd still be pulling my hair out if you didn't recommend Plum to me. I'm telling you she's the ONLY one that made me understand time had to pass b/f Brian followed Justin to NYC.

So, now I'm just in the fantasy of how that all unfolds.

They're really not that enmeshed by 513. Justin could just send checks to Brian in the mail as a financial arrangement. They'd see each other at Deb's for the holidays - this is if they chose to break ties. But, other than that they would have had to make an effort to remain in each other's lives in order to stay together.

I have this BBJFE desire that I can't let go of...that M/L chose Justin instead of Michael to father Mel's kid. NOW, THAT WOULD BE A TIE BTWN B/J THAT WOULD LAST FOREVER.