View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:46 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Still this is just visiting.. I would love to see them closer, so Brian has the opportunity to just drop by whenever he wants.. I lived for 15 years in two differnet places, and itis just annoying to know that you have to wait for an opportunity to visit or not to know where exactly you put a thing.. its not too bad if there are only a few miles in between.. but flying distances are no fun..
Sorry you had to that for so long, Daggi. It's definitely less than ideal for Brian but he was left all alone on that pedestal. At least frequently traveling to see Gus is better than to have nothing at all - which is the way Cowlip wanted us to see him. An Icon. An Image. With nothing and nobody.

Quote:
that for sure and the bigger he got the more often he had the possibility to spend time during holidays and soon, but again.. would he be closer, he could have stayed weekends instead just holidays..
Yeah - and I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Gus is like 13 or 14 and says, hey, Moms! I wanna go live with Dad!!

Quote:
Taht really is a good question.. it always was Brians goal to go to NYC.. that's what makes it so sure for me that he will follow Justin there.. but the routs of them stay in Pitts in my opinion.. that's where the family is
What family??? Jennifer and Molly are the only family I can see them needing to stay for. Staying in the Pitts for Debbie?? Michael??

Jennifer's probably married to Tuck with a life of her own and Molly's at college meeting her future husband so she can start her own family.

Nope. In my fantasy they keep the wonderful manor, but live in NYC. They travel home for holidays and NYC is a great place to visit if anybody wants to go see them.

But, Brian deserves something out of all this. He can have Justin and his DREAM, as well.