View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:22 AM
Cyclone139
Absolute Fan

I can't even begin to say how much I loved this episode! It had everything I love about this show. The Waige moments were lovely (at last Paige seems to have remembered that she fell in love with Walter just the way he is ), the Quintis moments were wonderful (but I really hope they don't have too much trouble conceiving, they've been through enough already ), I loved all the Sly scenes (at last we saw him in court even if it didn't quite go to plan) and Cabe was just brilliant.

It wasn't what I was expecting at all having seen the sneak peeks, but I'm so glad I was surprised. I love it when Toby gets to use his medical skills - although he did kind of make things worse to start with, he more than made up for it in the end. Walter's song was so beautiful - I'm sure that tape will resurface sooner rather than later. Cabe giving Toby advice about baby making was so sweet and yet hilarious at the same time and I love how much he has bonded with Sylvester.

If I there was one tiny thing I was disappointed with it was that Ralph didn't go to the Renaissance Fayre as it wasn't a case and it would have been fun for him to have the chance to help the team catch the baddies. At least he was there at the end of the episode.

I am so inspired to write now, I don't really know where to start!

Last edited by Cyclone139; 11-14-2017 at 04:49 PM
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote