View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 02:18 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I don't know anything about life in Canada, so maybe it really was a btter place to stay.. but honestly? I really would have loved to see Gus closer to Brians and Justins place.. he deserved to see his boy more often then just on visits...
Brian racked up his frequent flier miles post 513. He probably traveled in a triangle. From Pitt to NY to Toronto back to Pitt.

Quote:
In the show.. mostly I don't know why they had to be there.. but I guess we need some female character too don't we?
They could've given us female characters that were more likable and reasonable than M/L.

Them moving to Toronto was just more of them ripping EVERYTHING from Brian and Brian being left utterly alone. It absolutely breaks my heart.

But, I'm sure as Gus got older Brian handed him an open invitation. (In my fantasy, anyway.) Anywhere that Brian was Gus was always welcome to live with him and, eventually, B/J.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While we're discussing fantasies...Brian DID get everything ripped out from under him, and all at once. The one thing Brian always wanted was to go to NYC. The reason I don't have Justin going back to the Pitts in my fantasy is b/c Brian deserves SOMETHING good at the end of all of this. Why can't Brian go to NYC and live out HIS dream?? And his dream is made exponentially better b/c Justin, who's a success in his own right, is with him right by his side. They're a team and they're living their dreams, individually, and together.

I read all these fics where Justin goes back to the Pitts. I LOVE when they live in the manor, don't get me wrong. But, Brian did nothing but wait for Justin in the Pitss and when Justin comes back Brian opens his arms to Justin and Brian's STILL in the Pitts. Do you know what I mean?

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-13-2017 at 02:24 PM