View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:45 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
In my fantasy they stayed as far away from B/J as possible. LMAO!! And, I guarantee you they went through at least one more separation b/c these girls can't keep it in their pants!! Then they blame each other like the other one never ever cheated. LOL

Yup. They stayed in Canada. They stay at the manor for holidays and getaways.

Brian wants to be much more present in Gus's life, and he's rich. At least twice a month he hops on that commuter flight. As Gus gets older he visits Brian so they see each several times a month, easily. Summers, as Lindsay says in canon, are spent with Brian.

Gus sees Justin, too. Debbie threatened the girls with death if they didn't come back for every holiday. Justin was at Deb's many times during his NYC adventures so he and Gus never lost their connection.

When B/J reunite Gus doesn't have to be reintroduced to Justin. It's all warm and fuzzy in my fantasy.

What are your feelings about M/L? Did they come back? Do you like them and want them back in B/J's lives?
I don't know anything about life in Canada, so maybe it really was a btter place to stay.. but honestly? I really would have loved to see Gus closer to Brians and Justins place.. he deserved to see his boy more often then just on visits...

In the show.. mostly I don't know why they had to be there.. but I guess we need some female character too don't we?

icon by Daggi