View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:48 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Spoiler:

I am 100 % sure that Fanforum uses the Google solution to provide the Google adds while browsing the forum. It usually shows ads based on your google search so basically it uses your IP. In this case Fanforum as web page application accesses Google interface to show the google ads.

I hope this explains a bit what I need to do . It's obviously beneficial for the project, but I will also learn new things so it's good for me too.
It does make sense overall.

How long are you on vacation?

Quote:
I tend to be glass is half empty kind of person too . However I don't remember the past. I just react this way to the current situation.

My other issue is that I find relations anywhere and anytime. I once had the exercise to find a memory I love and to think about it when I try to fall asleep. It was impossible for me because I was able to relate every good memory to something bad. In the end this strategy was not for me.
Interesting. I really need to work on not letting the past affect my present and future. Grief obviously is something I cannot really prevent and this plays a large part as well. But even last night for example I had a dream about a friend in my past I parted ways with because it was unhealthy and just not good for me anymore. Well, I had a dream (or maybe it's considered more of a nightmare) of this person and we were friends again. I woke up feeling horrible because I know deep down I do not want the friendship anymore. So why on earth I had a dream that the friendship was healthy and strong, I do not know. I tie this to my thoughts on the past and hoping that I can let this go some.