View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 01:17 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
=Giotto;92017286]Maybe because those words between Brian and Michael never were ment in a romantic way from Brian and so it doesn't bother him to tell them to Mikey...
I thought that, too. But, Brian's got such an odd way about telling Michael sometimes, like, I think it's 309. B/J are back together and B & M are outside. Brian's talking about going to NYC. Michael says, take Justin with you.

Then Brian says, you didn't let me finish. No matter where I am or who I"m with I'll always love YOU.

So, who knows with those two?

Quote:
but that wouldn't explain the missing of telling them to Gus.. aalthough Iknow that some people , so for example my nephew and his wife, never tell their children ILY.. and since probably Brian never made the experiance with his parents it just doesn't come to his mind
Excellent point. Although, I thought they had cracked Brian open like a walnut by the end. He really always listens to Justin when it comes to Gus, and Justin told him in 512 to admit his love for Gus.

Also, I know people who never said it to their kids, either. But, Brian had grown so much and understood love. He also understood how hurtful it was not to get that love from his parents. So, I'd think he would just say it, yes? Well, apparently, no.

Thanks for trying to answer the riddle.