View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
It took five seasons for Brian to tell Justin he loved him verbally. Brian said it four times while hugging and kissing Justin in episode 510.

For the remainder of the season Brian never says it again. It was suggested but Brian never came out and said I love you at any time after episode 510.

But, why do you think the writers clammed him back up?

And, this brings me to his son Gus. Justin convinces Brian to admit to Gus that Brian loves him, essentially, before it's too late.

But, Brian never says it. There are two scenes where ILY would've been extremely appropriate and even desired, both in 513.

Brian's training Gus to be the ring bearer for Brian's wedding. Brian gives Gus a big hug and kiss. His mother Lindsay takes Gus away and Brian says, "Bye." REALLY??

Now, Gus and his Moms are moving to Toronto. It's the last time Brian'll see Gus for a while. It's the big good-bye scene. Brian's crying. And, Brian kisses him on the forehead and says, "Good-bye, Son."

So, what's this all about??

OH - and yet, he throws those words all over the place to Mikey
!!!
Maybe because those words between Brian and Michael never were ment in a romantic way from Brian and so it doesn't bother him to tell them to Mikey... but that wouldn't explain the missing of telling them to Gus.. aalthough Iknow that some people , so for example my nephew and his wife, never tell their children ILY.. and since probably Brian never made the experiance with his parents it just doesn't come to his mind

icon by Daggi