View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:34 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Oh yeah I read it again this morning and I must say I am proud of my young self . The email was perfect .
Good.

Quote:
Exactly! That's the issue. The only people that call him on his **** directly are me and this former team member. We do not keep our mouths shut. We are quite vocal and you could tell. We both are a bit specific characters and we have these personality traits where we could be quite difficult. And we both have good relationship with this CTO who is higher up and he is motivated anyway to moderate this guy. So we now have chance to show him who is controlling the parade.

We will see what will happen, but I must admit this CTO is good in his job when it comes to dealing with people. He is the type of guy that would ask us periodically to see how things are going and if we still have issues with said guy.
I don't think it's a coincidence you both have good relationships with the CTO either. I am glad you have this CTO. He seems really good.

Quote:
I am 10000 % sure that it's spiritual and it was meant to happen, but she is not spiritual so I mind my own business .
Makes sense. Is she with anyone else romantically now?