View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:54 AM
Big Head want Dolly
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
After two episodes, I’m undecided. there were a few great moments, but it feels a bit too stupid.
It's not getting smarter, but the plot is weirdly interesting in a train-wreck kind of way I had not expected them to write overarching story-lines for this show at all to be honest... they're appropriately ridiculous of course and they get some great guest stars
Quote:
Well done for sticking it out. I’ll give it a miss, then.
Thanks Yeah, I can understand that Other random stuff I thought was interesting:
- the younger one of her two sisters works in the PR department at FOX and has to look at Amy's face all day now that The Gifted airs

- Amy said that she originally auditioned for Mia's part on Alias (she wasn't 100% sure and I'd have too look up the timing since Nadia was introduced way before S5...) and went to the audition still in her Illyria outfit/wig during a break in shooting Angel

- She also felt bad that she had to tell them she was expecting a child too, after all the stuff the writers had to do to work around Jen's pregnancy.... The dude mentioned that Alias was getting a movie now and that Jen was in it (which surprised both Amy and me)

Anyway... Hope you'll have a short Monday at work!

T.