View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:27 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
So I have sent the email in February 2014. Of course they know that why he left, but they don't want to admit to themselves. In their mind the CTO stole him because apparently he is some sort of object that could be stolen . Of course I told the HR that we all know why he decided to go to the other team - so that he does not need to work with this jerk. However they prefer to play it like this guy was too sensitive and this is why he decided to go in another team. It's just absurd.
A few years ago, then. The Email is golden, lol.

That is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe how much they stick up for this guy! What they don’t realize is they are not doing him any favors. There are excusing his behavior and actually promoting the behavior by not speaking up saying he is in the wrong. He believes he can walk on water and basically he can because none of the higher ups call him out.

Quote:
I can't tell as she does not open up too much. In general she is the type of person to live in the past. She does focus and remembers lots of facts and details from her past and this does not help. The whole story was also quite intense. She had dreamt how he would offer her to date before this happened. I still believe that their souls had something in previous life and this did happen for a reason. Problem is she does not know the reason as she is not that spiritual herself.
Wow. I think your theory is very probable and there is a spiritual element involved. Yes, if she understood this it might be easier for her.