View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:51 AM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
^ Honestly Beth? I'm really not caught up with everything about this show as I'm still amateur compared to you, Deborah, Daggi and Denise I'm in UK and we BARELY have the show aired on our channels so all in trying to watch is snippets of the show on YouTube at the moment until I can get shopping to buy the dvds so I really can't help you with this one. How are you doing with researching it?
I've come up with dead ends when it comes to Cowlip and the ending. I read a few articles of when it was still airing and understood (and witnessed first hand) the vitriol. But, apparently they mellowed. Postoff wrote an explanation - which I read. And, it basically said that Brian knew his personality. Brian knew that romantic love battled with his self love. So, he chose platonic love (Michael) which coincided with his love of self.

I dunno. Postoff broke me in two. But, to me, Brian's miserable in the end. So, Postoff didn't make sense to me.

Quote:
Oh don't get me started on the music I've heard. So emotional
Oh. The QAF music is life changing. But, Netflix didn't buy the copyrights and had to change most of the songs. Most people - rightfully so - long for the original music. I do, too, but I'm accepting that some of the Netflix stuff is good. And I can't get those three lines out of my head. I cry every time.

Do you have favorite QAF songs?

You're in the UK? I'm sorry you don't have full access to the show. Did you watch QAF UK first? How did you get turned on to QAF US?