View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:57 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)

Got it. So a while ago but that email was so worth it, haha.
I am the first in the team that was vocal about having problems with him in this way. A lot of people have had issues with him, but I am the first one that managed to put him in his place in front of everyone. This explains why he has issues with me. I questioned his integrity and authority in front of everyone. It might also explain why they fear me a bit. No one had dared to do that. They would talk to the HR or the boss, but they would not say this in front of the whole team. And I showed that I do not care who is there to listen.

Quote:
The other woman was his wife or another girlfriend? Amazing how his daughter knew, wow. Sounds like a horrible story.
Nah. He is divorced. The story is even worse. The HR had boyfriend who he had son with and they were in an open relationship. Or sort of. He traveled a lot so they had this understanding that if he is not in the country, they are free to be with other people. Do not ask how I know. When she drinks she likes to share personal details of her life that I do not care about .

My former boss was divorced when he realized that he likes this former co-worker. He actually asked the HR for advise on how to go for it and the HR as professional as she is did not stop him obviously . I am not sure who is to blame more for this story.

And yes the daughter knew about both.