View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:35 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks! This sounds weird but there's other reasons I love hockey so much... the sound of the skates hitting the ice, seeing the ice spray around, the smell of the ice rink, just watching them skate. I find it all beautiful. Still, it would have been nice seeing an in person win.
You enjoy the game no matter if your team wins or not. However it's always a tad nicer if your team wins .
Quote:
That's great.

When did you write the email? How long ago?
I have to check. Maybe in 2013 or something like that. I will check my emails tomorrow and I will tell you.

Quote:
Wow so did she confide in you while it was going on? These two are not together right now? 39 and 25 is a big age difference but at least she was a grown adult.
She did confide in me because my Intuition sucks . I had picked up that something was going on and once I joked with her about this because I knew that he was treating her differently and I might have caught them in the act a little bit because I knew when they were both missing from work or things like that. We had lunch once only the two of us and she admitted it to me. It was maybe 1/2 months after they had decided to date. So I watched the whole thing unfold for me. He was with both in the same time. The HR knew, the other girl did not know. His daughter knew about both women. It was really bad story overall IMO.