View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 07:00 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

I had to watch this episode on my phone as our cable is still out but the episode was decent enough.

I do like Tiana and the flashbacks were fresh and new. Interesting twist at the end where TLK turned the Prince back into a frog to be with his Lady frog, LOL. Rather than the frog becoming human again.

I think the scenes in HH highlighted the disney canon to the character well - her interest and a talent for cooking. Now, this isn't meant to come off insulting, but I noticed between the two characters of Jacinda|Sabine, Sabine comes off as the better character with the acting. The friendship is cool but I thought Jacinda had better acting chemistry in the EF2 flashbacks with Regina. Just my opinion.

So, we know Ivy is awake and is collaborating with the new Witch behind her mother's back. I am going to take a guess the new Witch wanted this curse cast for a reason and used Ivy as a willing pawn to accomplish it based off of the contemptuous relationship between mother & daughter. Ivy might think she has the control right now but I definitely think she was manipulated. So Victoria, Rumple, the new Witch & Ivy are now all awake? Hm.

I loved all the Roni scenes but of course finding the picture felt a bit anticlimactic since we knew it was happening from the promo. It also feels a bit soon since Roni & Henry have barely formed a relationship for it to have major impact but I get we are on a clock here. A s7 clock. What I do find interesting are Ivy's possible motives for leading Roni there to find it, we know she told the witch to hide. So she's been up there before without her mother knowing. Makes me wonder what interest the new witch could have in Regina too.

So we are FINALLY getting a Roni|Lucy interaction next week? I saw the promo. A little strange Lucy can identify her parents but nobody else but I guess I will wait & see if the episode offers some kind of reason for that. And it looks like Regina established some type of connection with Drizella in EF2 so curious about that.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-05-2017 at 07:09 AM