View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 03:12 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I dislike baby storylines too. Yes, the fact that Ephram was in high school made it even worse. I am also glad if a baby storyline had to be in the mix, it wasn't about the baby. Thus, we didn't have to see the baby or have to endure Ephram or Andy raising the baby. This was always about the fallout.

Very annoying. I think if Ephram would have found out immediately it would have killed so many storylines. Ephram/Amy were just starting their romantic relationship. Ephram was figuring out piano stuff. His relationship was Andy was good, good friendship with Bright. Everything was clicking for Ephram. Had he found out immediately, we never would have seen the Ephram/Amy relationship during this time period. They would have probably been delayed until season 4 at the earliest and who knows, maybe not until the series finale. Had Ephram found out about the baby immediately we would have spent several episodes talking about the baby, maybe even seeing the baby after the birth, not to mention Madison's mug all over the screen. No thanks.