View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:49 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Qaf LJ Holiday Gift Exchange 2017 ~ Sign-Up by November 9th

2017 Holiday Gift Exchange

Quote:
Come join in the fun!

This is a QAF Holiday Gift Exchange for fanfics, videos, banners, headers, lj layouts, icons, wallpapers, or other graphics that focus on BRIAN/JUSTIN, BRIAN, JUSTIN, or QUEER AS FOLK as a whole. (please see the rules for what will not be allowed) Feel free to offer or request other canonical characters/pairings/friendships as a second option and we’ll see if someone might be willing to create something for you. ETA: crossover fic has also been known to happen.

This is the 10th!!! year of this exchange, and we want it to continue to spread the TEH love all over the internets.

Once signups for what you want and what you’re able to give as a gift are closed, I will make assignments, matching you up with your gift recipient.
2017 Sign-Ups!

Oct. 28th, 2017 at 3:47 PM
mind control
mander3_swish
This year gift requests will once again be made by using a googledocs form. It makes my life easier to sort through and match up all the requests!

----->QAF_GIFTXCHNGE Signup Form

(if you have any troubles using/accessing the form, please contact me immediately)

*Entries are due December 30, 2017 - 11:59pm Eastern (emailed to qafgiftxchnge @ gmail.com)
**If entries are received early, I'll start posting on the 27th of December

*Find submission guidelines HERE

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Please track this comm if you tend not to check your flist often. This way you'll get updates on motivational check-ins and reminders.

I'll be sending one email out to previous years' participants, and then posting one or two reminders about sign-ups closing. But don't delay - get yours in today!

2016 Gift Exchange